This has nothing to do with baseball, but it’s certainly something I’m equally passionate about: Politics and the destructive Big Government shenanigans of “beloved” politicians hailing from places like “Camelot” and “Chicago”.
Yeah, I know it’s rude to speak ill of the recently departed, but I’d rather be rude than dishonest:
GOOD RIDDANCE to that statist piece of crap Ted Kennedy!
Our nation’s plunderers are laughably in mourning over the “loss” of this corrupt, leftist, machine politician whose less-than-romantic legacy is the rubble of our constitutional republic. So again, GOOD RIDDANCE!
I’m as relieved to see him part as I was when this self-righteous a$s-hat croaked:
And while I’m at it, how about some preemptive “rudeness”, i.e. others I will be overjoyed to see six feet under:
1. Barney Frank, Co-Architect of the current recession/depression.
2. George W. Bush, Puppet-Architect of the accelerated US Police State.
3. Pat Robertson, Another Religious-Right A$shat.
4. Tom Daschle, Why is this guy still being quoted in the media…oh yeah, the media are nothing but a bunch of leftist, partisan DNC cheerleaders.
5. Nancy Pelosi and this entire crop of socialist-democrats infesting Congress.
6. All Neo-Con, New Roman Empire Republicans also infesting Congress.
7. Rick Perry and his anti-evolution dimwit religious coherts who corrupt Texas Politics and make Texas science-education a laughing stock.
8. And of course, The Obamessiah and his Big Government regime. (I’d include his Useful Idiot, “Progressive” flock, but some of these unfortunates are friends of mine).
Ahhh, I feel much better now.
You may return to your laughable mourning.